Look Alive CBD Face Moisturizer
A whipped, hydrating face cream that is light on skin without sacrificing on moisture.
Normal stresses of the day can wreak havoc on your skin, so we created this formula to support your first line of defense against stressed skin, your moisture barrier. It puts back the hydrating essentials for healthy skin that you may have misplaced along the way… under piles of laundry, 4 hours of sleep, or your 8th cup of coffee.
Powered by Avocado Oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Full Spectrum CBD, this moisturizer revives dull, tired skin leaving it soft, supple and looking alive. The emollients, including squalane soften skin and improve moisture barrier function, which defends against dry, stressed skin.
- CBD provides added soothing and calms skin.
- Avocado Oil is a nutrient dense oil rich in omega 6 & 9 fatty acids. It’s great for softening skin and acts like a hydrating hug locking in good ingredients.
- Contains four types of hyaluronic acids which create a sponge-like matrix that fills skin with moisture for bouncy, hydrated skin.
- Bisabolol + Ginger Blend is a combination that possesses antioxidant properties and provides skin with a more even tone, combatting the appearance of redness.
Our products are vegan and cruelty free. Look Alive Face Moisturizer has been ophthalmologist tested for safe use around your eyes.
- Formulated without:
- Propylene Glycol
- Sulfates (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Synthetic Dyes
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Check out our full free-from ingredient list here.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane , Stearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Cannabidiol (CBD) from Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ceramide NP, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate , Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Glycol
CO: FDA has not evaluated this product for safety or efficacy.
MA: This product derived from Industrial Hemp has not been tested or approved by the Massachusetts Department of Agriculture Resources.
MN: 1 (888) 478-9384 OH: Please consult a licensed healthcare professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, currently taking medications, or under 18 years of age.
RI: Warning: This product is not certified to be free of contaminants, is derived from industrial hemp, is not medical marijuana, and has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA. Hemp extracted with CO2
OR: For use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT EAT.
- Apply to face and neck each morning and night for daily soothing hydration.
This product has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Hemp or cannabidiol use while pregnant or nursing may be harmful. Consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs. Take precaution when using multiple hemp or cannabidiol products at the same time or together.
California Proposition 65 Warning: ⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (9-THC), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. CA only.
Why Use Our CBD?
Let's start here, CBD will not get you high. It does make you feel like you are turning down the volume of your life just a little bit. It also soothes skin when used topically.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, a compound found naturally in hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is not intoxicating. And yes, we are sure it won't get you high.
Full spectrum CBD, the kind we use in Happy Dance™ products, contains many components including terpenes and rare cannabinoids.
Celebrity co-founder Kristen Bell, beyond being an actor and singer, is a mom herself. Her personal experience with CBD skincare inspired her to create a brand that would help take care of the people who spend so much time taking care of everyone else.
We Strive To Do Good For Our Planet
- Happy Dance™ is a proud member of How2Recycle to cut out the guesswork of recycling.
- We work with responsible partners to print only using soy and vegetable-based ink. (wink wink, no petroleum)
- Our product packaging components are made from recyclable materials, not to mention our packing peanuts are biodegradable.