CBD Coconut Melt
This 5-in-one product does it all. A miracle-working, multi-purpose oil that melts on contact with skin for instant absorption. A skin moisturizer, belly balm, hand & cuticle hydrator, makeup remover, post-shave moisturizer and hair mask.
- Two simple, clean ingredients - Coconut Oil & CBD.
- Use as you would use Coconut Oil in your beauty routine, with an extra dose of calm.
- Can be applied either in a solid or liquid state, without any quality changes.
- Our products are vegan, cruelty free
- Formulated without:
- Propylene Glycol
- Sulfates (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Synthetic Dyes
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Check out our free-from ingredient list here
- Full Ingredient List:
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
CO: FDA has not evaluated this product for safety or efficacy.
MA: This product derived from Industrial Hemp has not been tested or approved by the Massachusetts Department of Agriculture Resources.
MN: 1 (888) 478-9384
OH: Please consult a licensed healthcare professional if pregnant, breastfeeding, currently taking medications, or under 18 years of age.
RI: Warning: This product is not certified to be free of contaminants, is derived from industrial hemp, is not medical marijuana, and has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA. Hemp extracted with CO2
OR: For use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT EAT.
- Apply a thin layer on damp skin to seal in moisture, soothe after sun exposure, use as a hair mask, makeup remover, hand & cuticle conditioner or wherever inspiration strikes.
- Our Coconut Melt can be applied either in a solid or liquid state, without any quality changes.
- If your Coconut Melt becomes solid in cold temperatures, simply warm the formula with your fingertips by gently pressing down until it starts to melt.
- If your Coconut Melt becomes too liquid, simply move it to a cool dry place.
- Not for use in immediate eye area. For topical use only.
Free shipping on orders above $35.
Free Shipping/Standard Shipping is offered via USPS and takes 3-12 business days depending on location. Expedited shipping options are available (2 business day and overnight). Expedited shipping charges are based on weight of package and shipping location and will be calculated and presented during the checkout process.
No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
For all orders over $300, a signature is required for delivery. Please be sure to use an address where someone will be available during the day to accept shipment.
This product has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Hemp or cannabidiol use while pregnant or nursing may be harmful. Consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs. Take precaution when using multiple hemp or cannabidiol products at the same time or together.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (9-THC), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. CA only.
Why Use Our CBD?
Let's start here, CBD will not get you high. It does make you feel like you are turning down the volume of your life just a little bit. It also soothes skin when used topically.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, a compound found naturally in hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is not intoxicating. And yes, we are sure it won't get you high.
CBD from full spectrum hemp extract, the kind we use in Happy Dance™ products, contains many components including terpenes and rare cannabinoids.
Celebrity co-founder Kristen Bell, beyond being an actor and singer, is a mom herself. Her personal experience with CBD skincare inspired her to create a brand that would help take care of the people who spend so much time taking care of everyone else.
We Strive To Do Good For Our Planet
- Happy Dance™ is a proud member of How2Recycle to cut out the guesswork of recycling
- We work with responsible partners to print only using soy and vegetable-based ink. (wink wink, no petroleum)
- Our product packaging components are made from recyclable materials, not to mention our packing peanuts are biodegradable.